Yee-Haw!!! It's Western Day!
We watched Kindergarten and First Grade dance.

Mrs. Cooley dressed western, too.

We danced...

and we danced...

and danced...

and even some teachers danced!

More dancing!

Watching other kids dance was fun, too.

There must be some gold in my pocket somewhere.

We're good looking cowboys and cowgirls.

We learned a lot of dances.

"Swing your partner!"

"Swing them again!"

:)

Pink Cowgirl

"Hi, Mrs. Walker!"

Toothless Cowboy

Green Cowboy

Just pondering....

"Hello!"

"Take my picture!"

CHICKEN DANCE!!

Pink boots :)

Having fun at Western Day

Freckle-Faced Girl

Cowgirls in Pink

We needed a root beer float after all that dancing.

"Yum! That float was tasty."

(Can you tell my cup is empty?)

Western Day was great fun! We can't wait for next year to do it again.
I loved Western Day. You all looked great in your cowboy and cowgirl duds (that's cowboy talk for clothes). It was fun watching you dance and dancing with you. At the end of the day this cowgirl was worn out!
ReplyDeleteMrs. McLaughlin
It looks like you all had alot of fun on Western Day! YEE HAW!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everyone had a blast dancing during Western Day. Everyone looked fantastic in their western wear. After seeing the pictures, I think I might buy some pink cowboy boots for myself. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ms. Bishop
Glad to see everyone having fun. I enjoy checking back on the blog to see what is new because my sweet granddaughter goes to school there and I live so far away. I was really surprised to see the pictures of her. Great Job!!
ReplyDelete